TRIBODAR FREEDOM LEARNING
Learning in freedom and to be free
A project for homeschoolers/ unschoolers, parents, eco-families partners, and eco-neighbours. Families that are curious for this kind of lifestyle and learning freely in Nature are welcome too.
Taking care of people, taking care of mother earth.
At the core we are curious beings that want to learn and express our individual potential.
At the core we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
At the core we are social beings that need each other to learn and grow.
At the core we are beings of nature serving and being served by Nature.
Tribodar is here to serve this needs…
You are welcome to join us for short or long time, or even for a lifetime! 🙂
What we believe in:
Self Initiated Learning
Children choosing freely where to engage. Adults are there for support.
Adults sharing their passions and knowledge through workshops/activities they propose for children and other adults. Adults bringing children to their places of learning interest such as museums, libraries, nature, experts, theater, projects…
Needed support and Guidance
Family and other supporters giving time to guide and assist children in what they need
Spaces for learning
Different spaces that provide conditions and tools that allow learning different kind of activities.
Needs being meet
One basic tool for action is listening everybody needs and help each other to meet them
A peaceful atmosphere where we all aim to help each other on our journeys and processes
Cooperative communication as a foundation to communicate peacefully and sharing about personal and group needs. For this we use the tools brought by Marshal Rosenberg. You can also see: non violent communication.
Humans are holistic beings with certain intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual characteristics and needs. It is necessary to provide time and space to meet all these needs.
Learning related to what makes sense to learn at the present moment by necessity, curiosity or personal interest.
As human beings we are also Nature. Re-find this link and respect for Mother Earth. Learning in nature and helping the ecosystem to recover.
Parents as an example
Example is a very strong way of teaching both practically and energetically. By working on ourselves we are passing that to our children too.
Everybody helping in the needed communal living daily needs.
Homeschoolers/Unschoolers and other kids
We give support to homeschoolers and Unschoolers or any other kids that are happy learning and enjoying in Nature. Be welcome to join us at Tribodar, here in center Portugal and we will be very happy to connect and support you and your kids!
What are your needs?
Just coming to enjoy in nature and spaces of Tribodar, sleeping in the countryside and interacting at least with a kid of seven years old with presence of the parent(s).
Supervision/assistance of the kid without the presence of the parents
some hours in the day
Activities/workshops for the kids (until one activity a day from Monday to Thursday)
What we have to offer:
Permaculture basics –Building with wood basics – Yoga – Dance expression – Voice expression – Belly dance – Poi
Story&Feelings – Felt – Didgeridoo basics – Dream catcher
Support in needed Learning (In Portuguese or English)
Homeschoolers&Unschoolers can have support/assistant for the matters they need/want to learn/study
Just coming to enjoy in nature and spaces of Tribodar, sleeping in the countryside and interacting at least with another family.
Activities/workshops for parents with a babysitter/guide for the kids (until one activity a day from Monday to Thursday)
Kundalini Yoga & Meditation – Cooperative Communication – Conscious Parent sharing – Belly Dance –Dance Expression – Voice expression – Felt – Dreamcatcher – Didgeridoo basics – Poi basics
I would like to help Tribodar two hours in the day to
1. Take care of the Garden/Food Forest
2. Help improve the spaces cleaning, painting, making creative things
3. Take care and do activities with the Kids
4. Mix of this different options
Families that want to stay for at least 2 month a year (can be spread in weeks) or would like to live all the time at Tribodar in your own campervan, renting one of our spaces or even build a Tiny house for free. This decision will be made by both parts with a minimal stay of two weeks at Tribodar and we all feel we want to cooperate longer and deeper together.
If we connect and you decide to join us at Eco-Partner Families Tribodar
– Kids and Parents can participate in the activities for free
– Can use vegetable beds in the food forest of Tribodar to grow your food
– Can use the spaces to organize own events (from friday to sunday) with profite being for you (a free donation is given to the project)
– Dedicated two hours a day for improving the project or financial support
You by some land near Tribodar
You can join activities for free
You can choose as before how you want to get involved and get support from Tribodar
We will connect more organically 🙂
Large communal kitchen with all necessary utensils, a dry toilet and a traditional bathroom, shower and washing machine. You can sleep in our caravans, a communal house or in your tent or camper.
Spaces at Tribodar
– Communal kitchen with all needed tools and a good study space with a large table (outside the eating hours).
– Creative entrance and games
– A space where there are various activities such as experiences, various games, painting, etc…
– Communal house with two dormitories and small library
– A communal house with two dormitories and salamander in the room that is also small library where visiting families can stay or when we have events.
– Circular multi-use space and central fire shelter – a space dedicated to all kinds of learning and play, yoga, meditation, gymnastics and sometimes jam sessions around the fire for kids and adults
– Food Forest – We are creating a food forest with permaculture and agro-forest techniques with vegetable beds that can be used by the families that join the project to grow their food
– Mini children park – With swings, slide, play house
– Water zone
– In the summer we put a tent with a bathtub and a small swimming pool to refresh.
Price & Contributions
Depending on your needs and your working help for the project we will come to a conclusion of the price that supports you and you support the project.
Your financial contribution for the project and workshops will go to invest on developing the spaces at Tribodar.
To join us…
We organize our program weekly. So before coming send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing:
– A small description and the needs of your family for the first week (choose the letters above)
– (Just in case you need the point A+D is that we need to know in advance for the all time you will be here)
– If you have insurance or get responsible for any eventual accident
– A family or friend contact
Who lives in Tribodar and works at the project permanently at the moment?
Born in 1980. Moabi is a kundalini yoga teacher, lover of dance and creativity, mother of Manu Inca, passionate about life in nature and a practitioner of a conscious lifestyle. Moabi loves helping others in the process of personal awareness and transformation to fully fulfill ones dreams and potentials. In 2010, Moabi co-founded Tribodar with the goal of developing a sustainable and holistic learning center.
Born in 1982. He is an architect, specialized in eco-construction, and passionate about permaculture and agroforestry. He is dedicated, perfectionist, reserved and loves to do things well done. The work functions as a meditation for Gennaro, who finds in eco-construction and on earth his peace of mind.
Born in 2010. He is a very curious little boy. Manu is discovering the world and asks many questions about many things. Primarily, he is interested in learning about the human body, animals and spaceships. He is now in the process of learning to read and write. In addition, he loves the element water and listen to stories. Manu speaks English and loves
To join us send an email to email@example.com
– Date of Stay
– Your dreams / interests /
– Your needs at the moment and will to help (choose the letters above)
– If you think / intension to become an Eco-Partner Familie
– If you have health insurance or are responsible for any possible accident
– Some family / friend contact if necessary
Be very welcome! Together we are more and we can create a beautiful and great Tribodesc family 😉