Food forest garden Course
Soil regeneration and abundant food
Next course: Intensive 23-24 September
Due to the use of chemicals and monocultures, the soils become degraded and eroded.
It is urgent to take care of the soil and learn to produce our food with natural techniques, not only in the countryside but also in Urban middle, not only for the health of soils but also for our health.
Food-forest garden techniques in dry land
– Harvest of organic materials
– Plant trees
– Create healthy habitat for trees
– Pruning: Theory and practice
Permaculture Design – Landscape
– The importance of microorganisms in the soil
– Water retention
– Making a Swale
Composting – Different techniques
Preparation of vegetable beds
– Preparation of vegetable bed (Enough food in small space – suitable also for urban space)
– Conditions for a fertile soil
– Importance of fungi in soil
3 hours by morning
2 hours in the afternoon
1 hour meditation (optional)
Be very welcome!
More info contact – email@example.com